Follow

In 1972, someone at a dinner party in San Francisco made a terrible error. They mixed up their cocaine with their LSD and accidentally served lines of powdered acid, two apiece, to seven of their friends.

Within five minutes, they were vomiting. After 10 minutes, five of the people were comatose, .

But no one died. Within 12 hours, every single patient was conscious. After a year of follow-up exams, there were "no apparent psychologic or physical ill effects"

thestranger.com/features/2019/

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Space Truckin Psychedelic Network

Psychedelics Advocacy. Feel free to discuss all things psychedelic.